A Few Facts About Dental Implants...
• Dental implant therapy has a 90+% success rate. Implant therapy is often much less painful than when the original tooth was lost.
• Dental implants help to preserve jawbone and help to prevent the appearance of premature aging.
• Most dental implants are placed in a dental office setting with minimal discomfort.
• Dental implants can help to improve comfort, speech, diet, and appearance.
• Implant therapy can allow you to eat the foods you want, not just the foods you can.
• Implant therapy is conservative, it preserves adjacent teeth and leaves them untouched.
• Implants don’t require root canals or get cavities.
• Implants can provide stability to loose dentures and partials by making them snap into place.
• Implants can eliminate the need for a denture.
• Implants can provide teeth that are both natural and long lasting.
Ask your dentist if implant therapy is right for you. It’s a game changer for replacing lost teeth and fixing loose dentures.